How To Download a Dodge Challenger Screensaver From Our Site.
Click the link to the Dodge Challenger screensaver you would like to download. Save the .EXE file to your hard drive. Double-click the downloaded file to start the screensaver install process.
How To Install A Dodge Challenger Screensaver From Our Site.
Our screensavers are packaged in an installation program. Follow the instructions on your screen to install. The installation program performs the following functions:
- Adds a new program group to your Start Menu.
- Adds an uninstall utility within the program group to allow you to easily remove the screensaver at any time.
- Adds a desktop icon to start the Screensaver instantly at any time.
- Allows you to customize the screensaver settings by opening your Display Properties and clicking on the Screen Saver tab.
- Allows you to adjust the background color, transition interval, transition speed, and other image properties if available.
- Allows you to choose the Dodge Challenger Screensaver as your default Windows screensaver.
The Dodge Challenger screensavers are compatible with personal computers running Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (x32 and x64 editions). We regret that we don’t have screensavers for Mac users at this time.
Having problems installing or using a screensaver from our site? Some Internet security software, including Firewalls, antivirus programs, anti-spyware programs, and others can block certain file downloads including screensavers. If you are having problems downloading the screensaver, check the settings in your security software to see if there is an setting that may be blocking downloads. To diagnose whether Internet security software is causing problems, you can try temporarily disabling it, seeing if the download works, and then re-enabling the software.